In our GAME OF THRONES party episode of Maybe Wil Wheaton Will Show Up, we created this Whitewalker Cocktail! This is basically a combination of a White Russian and a recipe from the Game of Thrones cookbook “A Feast of Ice and Fire” for iced milk and honey.
- Cinnamon or saffron (optional)
- Pour 2 cups of milk with 2 tablespoons honey into a pot and heat over the stove until the milk starts to steam. Warning: do NOT burn the milk or let it start to curdle!
- Put the mixture into the fridge to cool down. Once chilled, pour into a glass over ice.
- Mix in 1 part vodka and 1 part kahlua.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or saffron.
Please note that this is slightly different than how we made it in the video, where we only added vodka. To be honest, you really need to go for the full White Russian by adding the Kahlua, which sweetens it. You can also add more honey or more or less alcohol to fit your taste. Enjoy!
“Winter is coming, and it’s delicious.”
Watch us make it and learn how to throw your own low-budget Game of Thrones party here: