- Cake mix (or your favorite cupcake recipe!)
- Things on the back of the cake mix box (usually vegetable oil and eggs)
- Food coloring
- Extra game pieces (or dice, scrabble tiles, any type of game piece you won’t be using on Tabletop Day!)
- Make the cupcakes by following the directions on the back of the box.
- In separate bowls, mix food coloring in with your frosting with however many colors you like.
- Use a sandwich bag as a cheap piping set by putting frosting into the bag, then cutting off a corner, and squeezing onto the cupcake.
- WASH your gamepieces (don’t be gross, people).
- Place a gamepiece on top of each of the cupcakes!
- Enjoy while playing board games! And don’t forget not to eat the pieces.
Watch Omar make the cupcakes in the video below as well as see our other ideas for a Tabletop themed party: