- Chocolate Chips
- Skewers/popsicle sticks (optional)
- Skewer your bananas through the bottom (like a popsicle) if you want skewers. I recommend cutting your bananas in half! Put these on a tray in a freezer while you heat your chocolate.
- Crush up your peanuts and set them aside on a plate or shallow bowl.
- Pour your chocolate chips into a microwaveable container and microwave for 30 seconds. Keep cooking for small increments of time (10-30 seconds) while stirring the chocolate in between to help it melt. (You can also use whatever your favorite way of melting chocolate is!)
- Take out your bananas (they don’t really have to be frozen!) and cover them in the melted chocolate, then peanuts.
- Put your bananas onto a tray covered with butcher paper in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until frozen.
Watch us make these, cornballer cornballs, and other Arrested Development party stuff here: